Girl you’re strong :’) and his heart is so big
Okay well this picture has really bad quality, but let me tell you a story. There’s this boy, and his name’s Dyllon. He’s the biggest bully and he’s always throwing stuff at me in school and I get so annoyed with him like he’s so rude. But today, I wore this brown cardigan thingy and the sleeves went down just past my elbows, so you could see some of my scars. In English I went to go hand him a pen or something and he saw them and he grabbed my arm and he like stroked one of them and smiled at me and I got really red and I thought he was gonna make fun of me for them, so I turned the other way. But he grabbed me and he hugged me and told me he loved me and then he showed me his arm and he had them too and I started crying and he told me it wasn’t worth it and that it’s okay and then he gave me his number and said if I ever needed him for anything to call him and he would do anything for me, even take the bus to my house if I needed him. It was the most serious I’d ever seen him be and i just love him so so much
Crying now - that’s so sweet!!
There are finally some positive things happening in my life - and I’m truly grateful!
But there are still A LOT of immensely stressful things and really, really uncertain things happening. I just want a week off from all of it. I want to hide away and repair my heart and my mind.
But it’s all just so… relentless.
Human beings emerged and invented fire, Christ rose from the dead, and Shakespeare wrote a bit. We had some wars and then I kissed you.
Michael Indemaio | @indemaio
1. I have TERRIBLE seasonal allergies. ie. My entire body feels inflamed and starts freaking out with random hives, nose bleeds, fever blisters, a raw throat, stuffy nose, runny nose, itchy, watery, & blurry eyes, confusion, exhaustion etc. uuuuuuuggggg. I was sick for a MONTH last year with allergies. :’(
2. I HATE (hate, hate, hate, hate, hate) when people misunderstand me and when people who ABSOLUTLY should trust me (my fricking FAMILY members) about something that I’ve ALWAYS been dead right about - DON’T at random intervals. It’s fucking frustrating. :”( <— This is an emoticon of all my tears.
3. My puppy won’t stop using my living room as his personal bathroom (are puppies REALLY supposed to half to go out every 30 minutes or so??) and keeps trying to express his love by biting me. :P
4. My current employer hired me to work through the Fall, at a certain pay rate, for a certain number of days a week. It’s three weeks in and they are already cutting my hours. I feel like shouting, “I WORK HERE BECAUSE I NEED MONEY YOU PEOPLE - YOU THINK I JUST DICK AROUND HERE FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT? YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD GIVE ME A CERTAIN NUMBER OF HOURS. NOOOOO BACKSIES!!!!” >:(
5. I need to look for a new job. I like the actual work I’m doing, but it will end this Fall and they are cheap. I’m getting paid literally HALF what I was making per hour and they will only give me 20 hours a week. :o 6. I just had to kill a HUGE, white spider in my living room!!!! (Insert pic of “The Scream” here!) 7. I’m only going to get 2.5 hours sleep before I have to go to work.
I’m actually really worried that nobody will ever fall in love with me.
Actually, genuinely worried you guys. :/
So I have been talking to this guy I really like for about a month now, and I was at work one day, and he surprises me, holding my favourite Starbucks drink. I had lent him the book Looking For Alaska, because he said he never really enjoyed reading, and I told him this book would change that. So he told me he was done with it, and he took me home from work. We get in front of my house and he’s like “I want another book!” So I told him I’d run inside and get him Paper Towns.
As I was getting out he grabs me by my hand and says, “Wait! there’s this quote I wanted to show you on page… 123, I think. I like it a lot and I’m surprised you didn’t highlight it!”
And so I turn to the page, and there is this post it note pointing to that sentence.
I was asked out via a John Green book.
You hold onto that boy and never let him go.
When’s the wedding?
All of Tumblr is waiting for our invites to this wedding. :)
Unf. Let me love you.
The BEST question i’ve ever got EVER
Real tears are in my eyes right now guys.
we all complain about wanting love or a relationship, then when someone shows the slightest sign of wanting to be with us we kind of just
so fucking accurate i can’t even
I worry about my younger brother and sister CONSTANTLY.
It’s so frustrating - they are making some bad life-decisions, but, they won’t listen to any advice I try give them.
They won’t hardly spend time with me anymore and it breaks my heart. We used to be the three Musketeers.
They have been so distant the last two years or so and it feels like it’s LITERALLY killing me.
I would punch ANYONE in the throat who sent me six texts over the course of an hour when the fucking KNEW that I was trying to sleep.
If this was my boyfriend - he would be single by 9 AM.
Two things you will learn in life: one, that the sound of someone else’s heartbeat next to your own is like putting a shell to your ear and hearing the ocean’s roar still echo inside of it. And two, the best kind of naked is when you’ve undressed not for sex, but for understanding-when the person in the same room watches you remove your jeans or your t-shirt, and they don’t want to see the skin underneath; they want to see the soul.
Learning (via writingsforwinter) // New Favorite Quote!!
Sometimes watching other people be physically affectionate makes me physically ill.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
(It started when my sister started dating her domineering boyfriend. I literally can’t be in the same room with them. But now it bothers me to see cute couples kissing on here or holding hands etc.)